Hikvision Q1 NETWORK PT CAMERA is a low cost quality camera.
- Brand Name:HIKVISION
- IR Distance(m):5M
- Alarm Action:FTP Photo,Email Photo
- Viewing Angle (Degree):100°
- Model Number:DS-2CV2Q01FD-IW
- Dimensions (L x W x D)(mm):10*10*8
- Supported Operating Systems:Windows 7,Windows 10,Windows Vista,Windows 98,Mac os,Windows 8,Windows XP
- Special Features:Vandal-proof
- Power Supply:With POE
- Supported Mobile Systems:Android,iOS,Windows Mobile
- Video Compression Format:H.264
- Minimum Illumination(Lux):Pan 355 degrees and Tilt 100 degrees
- High Definition:720P(HD)
- Technology:Pan / Tilt / Zoom
- Power Consumption(W):7w
- Audio Output:1CH RCA
- Power Supply(V):DC 5V
- Connectivity:IP/Network Wireless
- Style:Mini Camera
- Wall Bracket:Ceiling
- Type:IP Camera
- Sensor Brand:SONY
- Lens (mm):2.8mm
- Network Interface:RJ-45 10/100Mb Ethernet Slot
- feature 1:poe ip camera
- feature 2:wireless ip camera wifi
- feature 3:wifi baby camera
Adding camera monitor to zoneminder
Detecting camera in zoneminder for adding monitor
In the brochure of the camera the default device password was not indicated. Therefor it was essential to reset the device password to be able to connect to zoneminder.
For resetting the device password SADP Tool was used .Please refer my other blog for the details .
After resetting the device password the respective cages in the above figure was filled and saved .Then the camera monitor was created successfully.
Source Path entered under the source menu of the monitor
rtsp://camera password@local ip address:554/Streaming/Channels/1
Note:- on the above source ,your camera password and local ip address have to be entered.
Entering Username and Device Password & creating monitor
After restarting zoneminder adding the camera was successful